When you call a pest control technician, you need to be confident that they can handle the situation effectively, quickly eradicating and dealing with the pest infestation.
Ted Kelly and his team have the highest standards of continuing pest training in the industry. The Pest Rescue London team provide the following service:
Identify the problem
First and foremost, a pest control technician needs to identify the pest and the extent of the problem.
Clear plan of action
Once the level of pest infestation has been assessed, the qualified technician should consult with the customer as to the options for dealing with the situation.
Dealing with a pest is no longer about laying poison and hoping it works. A pest control needs to be knowledgeable, using safe and humane methods for both eradication and control.
Prevention is always better than cure. You need a local, pest control company who understands how to deal with pests but also give advice as well as proofing measures to prevent further pest control problems.
You need a pest control company that can deliver all of the above – when you call Pest Rescue London, this is exactly what you get.
The team is led by owner Ted Kelly, an experienced and qualified pest control technician:
- Measured response – Ted is able to quickly assess a situation, skills he brings with him after serving in the Royal Navy and the Fire & Rescue Service for many years
- Qualified – Ted holds the Level 2 ‘Pest Control & Management’ awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH). This comprehensive qualification sets a high standard for all pest control technicians.
- BRC & Soil Association Rules – We have contracts with company’s that must comply with BRC and soil association rules.
- Up-to-date methods and techniques – pest behaviour and reactions to insecticides and pesticides changes over time thus, a pest control company needs to stay ahead by ensuring its technicians are trained in the latest methods and techniques. Ted holds a range of specialist qualifications, including the use of proofing measures.
- Registered with the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) – as a registered member, Ted and his team are able to stay up to date with changes the law, as well as methods and pest control techniques.
- Checked with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) – pests are a problem in all kinds of situations, including the home. Customers want to be confident that they can trust professionals to act in an appropriate way. This is why Ted holds an up-to-date check with the DBS.
- Local – London is a sprawling metropolis that has grown in population. This means that pests have grown too, both in numbers and in the kinds of pests Ted deals with on a daily basis. Knowing Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Hertfordshire really well, Ted and his team can respond quickly.
- Glis Glis – Fully Licensed to catch Glis Glis
Please feel free to call us at any time for free advice or to find out how well competitively priced we really are:
- Open 24 Hours a day, 7 Days a week!
- Fully Qualified
- Members of BPCA
- Family Run Business 10 Years+
- Low Competitive Rates
- Free Site Surveys
- Houses, Factory’s, Warehouses, Balconies, Flats & More
London, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey & Hertfordshire. Including all areas of Uxbridge, Denham, Ruislip, Northolt, Hayes, Chalfont, High Wycombe, Gerrards Cross, Slough, Harefield, Pinner, Northwood, Southall, West Drayton, Harrow, Greenford, Ealing, Heathrow, Maple Cross, Stanmore, Edgware, Wembley, Acton, Chiswick, Shepherds Bush & More….